The school colour is green and we encourage all parents to send their children to school in the correct uniform. This helps to create an Offwell identity and gives our pupils a sense of belonging. Children are expected to wear a combination of the following items:
- Green sweatshirt with the school logo
- Green cardigan
- White polo shirt
- White blouse or shirt
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt, culottes or pinafore dress
- Green gingham checked or striped summer dress
- Offwell School fleece
- Offwell School waterproof coat
- Sensible shoes
Uniform can be ordered through from www.myclothing.com who donate 5% commission to us. Just select ‘offwell’ from the search bar.
All children require an overall/old shirt for Art/ Technology work and Wellington boots for Welly Walks.
Clothing for Games/PE
- Dark shorts
- Bottle green T- shirt
- Swimming costume and towel (Years 3+4 Autumn Term)
- Football boots – KS2 (when appropriate)
N.B. Please do not send children to school with football supporters’ kits for PE.
PE kits remain in school for the half-term.
All items must be kept in a clearly labelled draw‑string bag or small sports bag.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT ALL CLOTHING, INCLUDING SHOES, IS CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME. Iron on/Sew on labels can be purchased through the school – forms are available from Mrs Davey.