- Relate for Parents - aims to strengthen and maintain family relationships by providing counselling and support
- Divorce Aid - advice for children and families going through a divorce.
Children and Young People
- The Site - gives information on a wide range of issues affecting young people, including family problems.
- Dad Info - an online community where you can share ideas find information and talk about the nitty-gritty of being a dad.
- The Parenting Site for Single Parents - interactive parenting resources, support and a lively interactive online community for single parents from Single Parent Action Network.
- Gingerbread - a charity that work nationally and locally for and with single parents to improve their lives. Information available about money, work, housing and benefits.
- NetMums - a locally based social networking site connecting parents with each other.
Special Needs and Disabilities
- Child Bereavement UK - supports families when a child is bereaved.
- Hope Again - website designed by young people for young people and aims to support people after the death of someone close.
Moving from Primary to Secondary School and School Issues
- Advisory Centre for Education - provides advice and information to parents and carers on a wide range of school issues including exclusion, admissions, special educational needs, bullying and attendance.
- Family Links - a charity that promotes emotional literacy, nurturing and relationship skills.
Young People and Teenagers
- Family Lives - Teenagers - a social networking site, run by Parentline Plus, giving advice to the parents of teenagers. Offers parent to parent support, informal advice, useful information and a community of other parents dealing with the same issues.
- Talk To Frank - website for young people and their parents or carers providing a wealth of information relating to drug use. A link to local organisations that can provide a confidential service is available.
- Family Planning Association - provides information to help young people, parents and carers make informed choices about sex.
- Gov.UK Benefits - provides benefit and financial information, child benefit and tax credit advice and advice on how to manage money and debt
- Working Families - helps children, working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
Early Years and Childcare